"Awh crap!"

Saturday, October 10, 2009


Its official, Ava Kate is repeating....anything and everything! "Awh crap!" was just the first of many of these charming little repeats! I've been so super busy lately with Kerri Kelley Weddings that I haven't been good about blogging for any of my endeavors! Shame on me, I know! I want to share some new pics and show off our growing girl. She's such a cutie, I think she is just getting prettier everyday! She is talking up a storm, running around everywhere, up and down the stairs, self-feeding, close to being bottle-free....and...let's see what else....OH, she loves shoes, still not crazy about me dressing her, but she likes shoes! Here are a few recent photos! A few from the zoo, where she and I went for a mommy and me day, we had a BALL - just the two of us! You'll also see a few with Lucas (Ava Kate's "boyfriend", our neighbors and wonderful friends).












0 comments: